- Delaware Race to the Top Policy Brief (2015): This brief explains Race to the Top, how funds were spent, and what Delaware accomplished.
- Special Education Overview Presentation (2015): This presentation gives a brief overview of special education in Delaware.
- Wilmington Education Policy Brief (2015): This brief gives an overview of Wilmington enrollment trends, choice trends, and seat projections.
- Additional Information on Wilmington Education (2015): This presentation gives a brief overview of the Wilmington education landscape.
- Summary of Recent Reports on Wilmington Education (2015): These slides summarize the recommendations made by Wilmington education advisory groups and task forces from 2001-present. Including, the Wilmington Neighborhood Schools Committee, the Wilmington Hope Commission, the Wilmington Education Task Force, the Wilmington Education Advisory Committee (WEAC), and the Wilmington Education Improvement Commission (WEIC), and others.
- Delaware Race to the Top Application (2010): Delaware’s application for initial funding.
- Strengthening Wilmington Education: An Action Agenda (2015): Wilmington Education Advisory Committee Report recommending an action agenda for creating responsive governance, meeting Wilmington student need, funding student success, and implementing change.
- Redistricting the City of Wilmington and New Castle County (2016): Wilmington Education Improvement Commission report providing a transition, resource, and implementation plan for redistricting the City of Wilmington and New Castle County.